The 12 Symptoms of Inner Peace by Dr. Jeff Rockwell:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation and gratitude.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend love.
- An increasing tendency to let things happens rather than to make things happen.
Which symptom will you show today?